OneSource is a patient support program from Alexion that is tailored to the specific needs of people living with aHUS, gMG, HPP, LAL-D, NMOSD and PNH. When you enroll in the program, you’ll work with a dedicated team of OneSource Nurse Case Managers who are nurses with expertise in rare disorders and the healthcare system.
Your Nurse Case Manager is your primary contact with the OneSource program, and is here to help you throughout your journey.
Health Insurance Navigation
Living with a rare disorder is difficult enough. When you layer on treatment and an ever-changing insurance landscape, it can be overwhelming. OneSource is here to help. Every OneSource Nurse Case Manager is trained on the options and resources available to you. We’ll work with you every step of the way.
- Insurance can be complex and overwhelming. And not everyone has coverage. At OneSource, we can assist with the navigation and identify alternative options for you.
- We’re here to help ease the burden that comes along with seeking coverage and help identify the option that’s best for you.
While your condition may be rare, it’s not rare to us. We work with it every day. OneSource Nurse Case Managers are armed with the resources that can help people living with these conditions and their families. We will collaborate with your healthcare team to support your understanding of your disease.
From providing informative materials to connecting you with others who are living with your disorder, OneSource is always ready to help.
- OneSource Nurse Case Managers have access to a wide range of educational and informative materials. They can provide you the right resources whenever you’re ready. They’ll even walk you through the information and help answer your questions. Always remember to speak with your doctor about your condition or management options.
- Whether you’ve just been diagnosed or have been managing your condition for years, different questions come up from time to time. Be sure to ask your OneSource Nurse Case Manager. We’re here to help.
Continuity of Care
Whether you are going on vacation, traveling for business, moving and need a new physician, heading to college, have a child who has reached 18 years of age or just need help remembering appointments, OneSource can help navigate the changes.
We can coordinate your care so you can receive it wherever you are and help you manage through transitions.
- Life moves quickly and OneSource is here to keep up with you. We know that you don’t want to miss an important occasion or miss going on vacation because of a medical appointment. We also know how critical it is to follow the treatment plan made by your physician. That’s why OneSource Nurse Case Managers can help with the logistics when you need treatment while you’re away from home or on the road.
- Did you know you can receive treatment almost anywhere in the world? Your OneSource Nurse Case Manager can help make sure you get set up wherever you’re going. Help is always here for you.
- Have a child on treatment who is going to be transitioning from your insurance to their own? We’re here to help. Getting married, getting new insurance, or starting a new job? OneSource can help make sure you get the care you need without interruption.
- Trouble remembering when it’s time for treatment? Not a problem. Ask your OneSource Nurse Case Manager about resources that can help.
- Sticking to your doctor’s treatment plan may not always be easy, but it’s important to follow your healthcare team’s advice and guidance. If you have questions you need answered, we’re always just a phone call, text or email away.
Sometimes you might feel like you are the only one with your condition, but it’s important to know that you are not alone. OneSource Nurse Case Managers understand and can connect you to other people living with your condition, by letting you know about in-person and online events, patient meetings and advocacy groups
- Your OneSource Nurse Case Manager can help you connect with other people who are going through or who have gone through what you are experiencing.
- From patient meetings, to support groups to educational events, OneSource can make sure you make the right connections to get the support you’re looking for.
- Want to share your story or be a mentor? Talk with your OneSource Nurse Case Manager about how you might be able to help others with your rare disorder.