OneSource is a patient support program from Alexion that is tailored to the specific needs of people living with aHUS, gMG, HPP, LAL-D, NMOSD and PNH. When you enroll in the program, you’ll work with a dedicated team of OneSource Case Managers with expertise in rare disorders and the healthcare system.
Your Case Manager is your primary contact with the OneSource program, and is here to help you throughout your journey.
Health Insurance Navigation
Living with a rare condition is difficult enough, and health insurance can be complex and overwhelming. We are here to help.
Every OneSource Case Manager is trained on the options and resources available to you.
- At OneSource, we can help provide you information to understand your insurance plan and your coverage options for the Alexion therapy
- If you have funding concerns or gaps in coverage for your Alexion therapy, you are not alone. The OneSource Case Managers can assist with information on alternative funding options and resources for you
While your condition may be rare, it is not rare to us. OneSource Case Managers will work with you to support you in understanding your rare disease.
- OneSource Case Managers can provide you with educational materials and useful information related to your rare disease, such as brochures and website resources
- Whether you’ve just been diagnosed or have been managing your condition for years, OneSource is here to help with disease education or questions about treatment logistics
Life moves quickly, and OneSource is here when you need us.
OneSource Case Managers can support you in following the plan of care made by your physician.
- OneSource Case Managers are here to help when your treatment location or insurance coverage changes. We will work with you and your physician so that your transition will go smoothly.
- Are you getting married or planning a vacation, and worried about finding time for your treatment? Or maybe you are getting new insurance or starting a new job? OneSource can provide help and support along the way.
Sometimes you might feel like you are the only one with your condition, but it’s important to know that you are not alone.
OneSource can help patients connect with their rare disease communities and advocacy groups.
- OneSource Case Managers can provide information about in-person and online meetings and events, patient support meetings, and advocacy groups.
- Want to share your story? Talk with your OneSource Case Manager about how you might get involved in your disease community.